I read: "In all our imperfections, we are the perfect blend of His finest works."
The LORD's work is perfect and good...!!! I want to love, accept and enjoy all of His wonderful creations... and BE FAITHFUL TO HIM!
I believe I can honor Him and show my faithfulness by learning to appreciate myself and others as one of His wonderous creations.
We are not perfect... but we are perfectly made. Thank GOD!!!
WHAT A GLORIOUS PLACE...
The LORD blessed us with such beauty in the simplest of places. I want to meditate on His wonders; this photo helps me to do that. I feel like the sunset is pink just for me. Even the water is reflecting pink...!
Oh how I long to be like the water, reflecting the LORD'S love onto all those I meet.
Have you felt this way... What do you want to be like??
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home