Being Faithful

I read: "In all our imperfections, we are the perfect blend of His finest works." The LORD's work is perfect and good...!!! I want to love, accept and enjoy all of His wonderful creations... and BE FAITHFUL TO HIM! I believe I can honor Him and show my faithfulness by learning to appreciate myself and others as one of His wonderous creations. We are not perfect... but we are perfectly made. Thank GOD!!!

11.08.2006

Faith That HE Provides...!!!

"If you remain in Me and I remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you" John 15:7 (NIV)

"No matter how small or silly... I WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU...!!!!"
That's is what he is telling me!!! (Somebody wants to say "GLORY"! hee-hee)


Yesterday, I received this pink bird pen as a gift from my friend...! She said "I just thought of you and had to get it." If only she had known how I coveted this pen (for such a while now.) When I brought it home and showed it to Chris he said "silly girl you finally bought it?" I said NO... with extreme JOY in my heart!!!

I saw one of these pens, so long ago, but couldn't justify buying it. This happened a few times. I would walk around a store with it in my cart... then put it back as we headed to the cash register.

I would say to Chris, to GOD and to myself... "Why is it we work SO hard and I cannot even have this little pen!?" (can somebody say PITTY PARTY!!) But still I just did not buy it.

It is through our shared love for the LORD that my friend and I find ourselves connecting. We have really started to grow a sister-hood... by studying together and just getting to know one another. The LORD always gives us what we need.

Maybe it is silly to think GOD has worked His miracle to bring me a pen... Maybe I am special enough that He wanted me to have it. How many times do you give your kids that extra dollar and head to the dollar store for a trinket they really don't need... just to see their joy?!

Oh, how the LORD, through my friend, has made me smile and rejoice. When I look at this pen I hear the LORD speak: "Here I am... I hear you. I love your smile." I feel so SPECIAL!

Thank you GOD... for being faithful in the small stuff. Thank you, Susan... for being the LORD's instrument and such a GREAT friend!!!!

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

X O X O - S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home