Being Faithful

I read: "In all our imperfections, we are the perfect blend of His finest works." The LORD's work is perfect and good...!!! I want to love, accept and enjoy all of His wonderful creations... and BE FAITHFUL TO HIM! I believe I can honor Him and show my faithfulness by learning to appreciate myself and others as one of His wonderous creations. We are not perfect... but we are perfectly made. Thank GOD!!!

11.15.2006

Faith that HE will say "Happy Birthday" to ME...!

"For women who claim to be devoted to God should make themselves attractive by the good things they do." 1 Timothy 2:10


And what an Attractive bunch we are!!!

"She must also be well-known for doing all sorts of good things, such as raising children, giving food to strangers, welcoming God's people into her home, helping people in need, and always making herself useful." 1 Timothy 5:10 (CEV)

Oh, Heavenly Father... How GLORIOUS you are!

The holidays are always the toughest part of the year for me... starting with my birthday and in through the first week of the new year. I get a little melancholy and miss my family SO much.

This year has brought forth a grace and love that can only be explained by the faithfulness of the LORD in my life!

HE shows me, everyday, how much he loves my smile!!! And, as the depression of yester-year started to creep into my heart HE filled me with HIS LOVE!!!!

Today when I woke up all I had was PRAISE!!! For the LORD has surrounded me with mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, friends.... everything I am missing and SO MUCH MORE!

I truely have felt HIS love through my sisters (in Christ).

(Not just today, but since you have known me...) Thank you all for your warm wishes, your time, your prayers, your encouragement, your guidance... and for just accepting and loving me.

My birthday has been the most WONDERFUL time. I love the Tea Party... how I love big hats!!! I loved your beautiful words, Susan. I am SO very touched.

XO XO - S.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do -- it's such a great way to get to know new people, especially those sisters in Christ that we women need so deeply.

And that's why I'm here, cuz I loves me my Susan and she asked me to visit you! So...howdy! Happy Birthday, too, by the way!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! Susan sent me over to say hi. I love the Tea Party Hats!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home