Being Faithful

I read: "In all our imperfections, we are the perfect blend of His finest works." The LORD's work is perfect and good...!!! I want to love, accept and enjoy all of His wonderful creations... and BE FAITHFUL TO HIM! I believe I can honor Him and show my faithfulness by learning to appreciate myself and others as one of His wonderous creations. We are not perfect... but we are perfectly made. Thank GOD!!!

4.28.2007

PRAISES TO MY GOD AND KING...!

Praise the LORD!!! HE is my strength and my comfort!!! He is mighty and capable of all things!!!

Caylin took her first step on Wednesday... so last night (I was in the car on my way home from a meeting) I called my friend Randi but got voicemail. (this is relevant - promise!)

Chris was getting Andy in bed when I got in... so I checked e-mail and I saw Randi had called and left a message for me (that's why I got her VM - she was calling me). I didn't listen to the message because Chris came out and we were going to do the bills.

After calculating our budget we found our available grocery funds (for the next 2 weeks) were only $40.00!

Then Chris said "we need diapers, too." I wrote diapers then circled and underlined it. Then I put my notebook down (tears already streaming) and I said "I received a check today..." walking toward where I put it to look at the amount of it. I continued "I have faith in GOD, Chris, I just don't know where he wants us to cut back so HE can work...! I guess we will have to use the pay check I received."

I was deeply saddened by the idea of using that money, because we commited all of my income to giving. I was disappointed not to follow through on the commitment to give to the church.

Just then Randi called again. I answered it (usually I don't if we are busy) but I wanted a break from the bills and my heavy heart.

She said "hey, you called."
I said "Yeah, Caylin walked... she was perscribed allergy medicine...blah blah... "
And Randi said "did you get my message?"
I said "No"

She said "I have 1 and 1/2 jumbo packs of size 3 diapers for you!" (That's about 3 weeks worth!!!)

I lost it... I cried and praised and told her just what was happening. She was excited. I hung up because I felt like praying. She called back, again!


Her sister does promos and received 36,000 sandwhiches from Oscar Meyer... she said her sister had been giving them away like crazy but she still had tons... and Randi has a bunch (a really BIG bunch) at her home. She said make room in your freezer... at least it will cover lunches for a couple of weeks.

There I was asking the LORD to show me how HE could work it out... and Randi called me within minutes with some help? It's is amazing! HE is an amazing GOD!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

Yes, yes, yes He is one amazing God!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

WOW! This is awesome! :o)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home