Being Faithful
I read: "In all our imperfections, we are the perfect blend of His finest works." The LORD's work is perfect and good...!!! I want to love, accept and enjoy all of His wonderful creations... and BE FAITHFUL TO HIM! I believe I can honor Him and show my faithfulness by learning to appreciate myself and others as one of His wonderous creations. We are not perfect... but we are perfectly made. Thank GOD!!!



2 Comments:
Hmmm, you sure have me thinking about this one...
Stained Glass is usually dull looking when the light does not show through, but when the sunlight shines through, it radiates gloriously and sometiems the colors dance and sparkle. Another thing that happens is that when the light shines through stained glass, it often reflects some of the pattern and color out into the room/church. I think God definitely does this for us. I have been to Europe a couple times and after awhile you see so many churches, but I never got bored of the stained glass. In some cathedrals and churches, the stained glass, which usually tells a Bible story, is the only remnant of His Truth left! I haven't seen you for awhile and was wondering how you were doing...another scrapbooker. I was just thinking about talking to Susan about doing a scrapbooking get together at the church, but wondered if there were enough scrapbookers!
Post a Comment
<< Home