I am thankful for...
- My husband: His tireless efforts to provide for our family and support my effort to stay home with the children.
- My children: They are a source of joy and encouragement. Also, in the less joyful moments, they are my character builders and mirrors!
- Our Home: There was a time when we rented a room - just a room. Our tiny apartment is the perfect home. It's full of love and fun.
- Family: For my family far away... because they send there love in a most special way. For my family near to me... they are so welcoming and loving.
- Friends: They are a family too... and light my life in the most special way
- Miracles: Every moment is a miracle... every person and every falling leaf. O how You bless my eyes with Your love... I see You everywhere!
- Church Family: I have made so many friends and been so blessed by their love for Christ. I have also been blessed with the opportunity to serve others. Until now I didn't know what a blessign it is serve others... it truely feels better to give then to receive!
- SO much to be thankful for: I have so many things to be thankful for that I cannot list them all. I am thankful for each and every blessing and hardship. I am thankful for my life and all the LORD has entrusted to me.
Dearest Heavenly Father, Thank You for all of your GLORIOUS works in my life. I thank You LORD that you show Yourself to me everyday... in my life and the lives of my loved ones. There is no greater joy then the sight of Your fingerprints all over our lives! Thank You that I can see You and that I love you!
When I am hurting Dear LORD, You surround me with Your love by way of the people in my life. I am SO glad that You know what I need.
Thank You, O LORD, that You have given me the gift of Chris and Andrew and Caylin. These are true blessings upon my life... and I will cherish and care all my days for that which You have given.
Thank You, that You will use me, LORD, and transform my heart to be just what you need. Thank You that I can be a warrior for You!
Amen - X O X O
Andy says I am thankful for:
- My mom
- Caylin Rose
- For Dad
- For Sandra
- For Myself
- Cool things like dragons, leaves, and wood. (Wood is cool because it's cool to chop.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home